Thursday, December 9, 2010

My baby boy and 23 weeks

One year ago today I was in labor with Hunter!   At 4:22am tomorrow morning he will be a whole year old.!!!

I'm amazed at how fast the past year went.  And if it's in God's plan for us, this time next year it will probably feel like time moves even faster.  With the exception of this bed rest thing.  Although this week is going quickly, probably because my mom is here and as much as I wish she could stay for the rest of my bed rest days she has to leave on Monday. 

So my baby boy is going to 1 in a few hours and I've made it 2.5 weeks on bed rest, bringing us to 23 weeks tomorrow.  One more week until viability...  Ideally we hope and pray for about 14 more weeks before little brother would arrive but getting to at least 24 would be a good step.

I'll try to get on tomorrow and post some 1 y/o pics and stats.  I also have some pictures of Morgan's Birthday balloon release, cake, flowers etc that I've not yet posted, so maybe I'll do a dual birthday picture post.  Not like I don't have time to do such a post- just a little boy who likes cords and cameras and computers that doesn't let me upload pics very well.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Hunter!!!

    23 weeks is wonderful!
    Time does fly, doesn't it? I can't believe that Hannah is the age Hunter was when you got pregnant with Little Brother! That's wild.

    Great job on being 'lazy'!!!

    love,
    ebe

    ReplyDelete