Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 8

Another day complete. 

I did go down to the memorial service last night and am glad I did.  Not only to participate in Morgan's memory but it was nice to get out of my room and talk/see other people- even if it wasn't the happiest reason to get together.  And the best think about it is that it doesn't seem to have caused any ill effects... no cramping or contractions or anything in the 12 hours since. 

Today already seems very long.  I woke up a bit earlier than usual to start with.  I've already eaten breakfast, watched one movie on Netflix and played a dozen rounds of a game on Pogo.  Now I'm not overly sure what to do with myself...  And I don't think I have any visitors to look forward to today.  Not even Hunter.  If he doesn't get up here today it will be two days in a row of not seeing him.  Makes me sad, but when we are relying on other people to help us out by taking care of him, I can't always expect everyone to run up here.  Still sad though. 

I don't have much else today. Feeling pretty blah and sad today.  Not necessarily negative, just one of those not so upbeat days.  Praying for strength and hope to get me through the day. 

2 comments:

  1. Anna,

    I know this time is difficult and boring. I know how much you'd rather be at home with Hunter, but little brother needs you in bed, at the hospital. You are a strong mama, this will all be over in a few months and you will have 2 healthy, beautiful, loving boys at home with you!

    Stay strong,

    Caren, Lilly's mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anna,
    i used to follow your old blog and now i'm following you here too. i'm so sorry to hear you're in the hospital during this pregnancy too. i can only imagine how hard it must be to be away from hunter. :( :( wishing you easier days ahead and continued strength for your family.
    reba from miss

    ReplyDelete