Thursday, January 6, 2011

Joy

I know that the road ahead is still very long and there is still such a potential for changes.  But I have to say today's ultrasound looking okay and having the doctor be so optimistic about Gage's potential despite the brain bleeds is a huge weight off of my shoulders and off of my heart.  Again, I know it could change in a second but I have to celebrate the good as it comes.

So thankful to God for the good news.  Praying for the good news to continue- with his heart, with his stomach, with his lungs... but of course... His will be done. 

Now to get back to my little boy for awhile before dinner. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, rejoice in the good and soak up every second of it! The NICU is such a roller coaster. Still praying for that precious boy!

    Love,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete